Via 22.2 brings the following new and improved features:
GIS Data improvements
- The Shapes Layer now support the time-dependent display of individual shapes, based on attribute values of each shape.
- Point features can now be used as data source for the (OD-)Aggregation analysis.
- The Shape query can now search for arbitrary attribute values, and not only by id.
- Line-string features are able to show a label text.
New Label layer
- A new layer allows to quickly place text and symbols to create labels.
Export vehicle trajectories
- Vehicles’ trajectories can be exported from Via (think “fake GPS traces”).
- Custom symbols now support to be displayed in custom colors (tinted).
- Width of legend can be customized.
- Scalebar overlay can be positioned by scripting.
- Via-files can be opened when passed as program argument.
- Various minor bug fixes.