And another new version that looks like a minor version, but comes with a number of new features and improvements:
- Time-dependent custom attributes: Custom attributes can now be time-dependent, e.g. for custom link attributes.
- Show agent and vehicle attributes when querying them.
- Households. Support for MATSim’s households, visualize and query them, provide household attributes to persons.
- ”Go To Time” and ”Set Speed” now preselects existing time/speed also on Windows.
- Aggregating Transit Vehicles’ passenger counts on links is much, much faster now.
- Show progress when aggregating large point sets in Aggregator and OD Aggregator.
- Improve performance of aggregation of points to Shapes by 30-40%.
- Improve visual appearance of gradients-chooser on Windows.
- XyLayer provides legend entries for lines and areas.
- Via does not save preferences on Windows.
- custom attributes for links or nodes are not saved in via-files.
- parsing of very large times formatted as HH:MM:SS (e.g. in plans files) fails.
- wrong time extent when using vehicles or agents layer together with other layers, e.g. Xy layer.
- Cannot add datasets using Ctrl+D.
- Loading via-files containing WebMap Layers restores all settings correctly.