Via 21.1 brings the following new and improved features:
The OD Aggregator can now visualize relations between zones. Relations are filterable in order to keep the visualization tidy and helpful.
MP4 and ProRes encoding got 20-25% faster, and when converting transparent images to movies, a color can be set for the background.
Scripting can be made interactive (e.g. asking the user for a file or directory), and can work with externally defined parameters for better automating Via in workflows.
- Values of Charts in Aggregator and OD-Aggregator (introduced in 20.3) are now shown in tooltips and in queries.
- Link labels are automatically hidden if links are short, and null-values are not shown.
- Display of Map-Attribution is customizable.
- Improved the performance of several public transport related analyses.
- Try not to open windows and dialogs off-screen (e.g. after disconnecting a second screen).
- Various other minor bug fixes.